Evaluation of the lectures by the students
Pathophysiology and Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics
Semmelweis University, Faculty of Medicine
Our students regularly provide us with feedback about the lectures using the following aspects:
- Did the lecture increase your knowledge?
- Was the lecture well organized?
- Was the presentation logically sequenced?
- Have the slides improved the presentation?
- Did the lecturer use the time effectively?
- How much was the presenter knowledgeable about the subject?
- How do you rate the lecture in general?
The scores used for the evaluation are:
1 = poor, 2 = below average, 3 = average, 4 = above average, 5 = excellent.
You can also give you opinion in text form as well.
Last change: 2016.08.30 21:54